Seeing spray vaccination in a whole new light.
Spray-Vac® Spectrum aids in the administration of sprayed vaccines for poultry. It is especially designed to prolong the viability and improve the effectiveness of reconstituted and diluted spray vaccines.
The Benefits of Spray-Vac Spectrum
Spray-Vac Spectrum delivers the same powerful protection found in Spray-Vac, but now includes a technologically enhanced dye that reacts vibrantly in all lighting conditions. The dye allows the vaccine spray to become highly visible to the birds, which instigates increased preening. Benefits of Spray-Vac Spectrum include:
- Increased preening activity helps maximize immunization
- Increased preening activity in virtually any lighting program
- Immediately stabilizes distilled or tap water
- Rescues vaccines from the harmful effects of chlorine and controls pH levels
- Safer than distilled or deionized water as a vaccine diluent
The Features of Spray-Vac Spectrum
Spray-Vac was originally designed to allow producers the simplicity of spraying their vaccines without the massive cost and inconvenience of distilled water. Spray-Vac Spectrum offers the same great features as Spray-Vac, but now includes new features; making it the most technilogically advanced vaccine protection available. These include:
- New generation stabilizer formula especially engineered for poultry spray vaccines, including fragile bronchitis and mycoplasma vaccines
- Proprietary dye designed around spectral response of poultry
For more information on Spray-Vac Spectrum, download the spec sheet by clicking the link in the left column of this page. You can also download the full ASP Family of Vaccine Stabilizers brochure by clicking on the icon to the left.
Additional information and related articles on Spray-Vac Spectrum®
SpecSheet | SpecSheet Spanish | SpecSheet Modern Chinese | SDS | SDS Chinese | SDS Spanish | Spray-Vac Spectrum – Spray-Vac® Spectrum aids in the administration of sprayed vaccines for poultry. It is especially designed to prolong the viability and improve the effectiveness of reconstituted and diluted spray vaccines.
The Known Spectrum of Color Brochure PDF | ARTICLE
A Whole New Spectrum for Vaccination Success PDF | ARTICLE
Maximize Immunization with Your Spray Vaccination Program PDF | ARTICLE
Spray-Vac Spectrum Presentation POWERPOINT