The Assurance of Optical Vaccination Without the Risk
Eye drop products are some of the most expensive used in poultry flocks, and the diseases they fight are even costlier. Freeze-dried eye drops are fragile, and they lose potency quickly when rehydrated in ordinary unstable diluents. This instability can cause a large number of doses to decay before reaching the birds. Opti-Vac® is more than simple diluent; it is a new generation stabilizer that rescues valuable doses from decay.
Find an ASP Distributor
The Benefits of Opti-Vac
Opti-Vac gives your optical vaccines the nurturing environment necessary for survival during the time-consuming process of hand-administration. Not only does Opti-Vac stabilize the diluent and protect the vaccine from oxidizers and dangerous pH levels, but it protects the vaccines titer levels for extended periods of time. Benefits include:
- Ideal solution that nurtures eye drop products and immediately stabilizes during rehydration
- Preserves eye drop value by preventing decay common with ordinary sterile diluents
- Protects eye drop against tonic imbalance
- Guards against oxidizers
The Features of Opti-Vac
Animal Science Products understands that challenges often arise that call for optical vaccination. That’s why we developed Opti-Vac. Now you can have the peace-of-mind that your optical vaccines will be secure and viable throughout the delivery process. Other features found with Opti-Vac include:
- Optimal buffering eliminates vaccine degradation due to stray pH
- Dark blue color indicator marks vaccinated birds
- Easy open pop-top vials with dropper tips included
For more information on Opti-Vac, download the spec sheet by clicking the link in the left column of this page. You can also download the full ASP Family of Vaccine Stabilizers brochure by clicking on the icon to the left.
Additional Information and Related Articles on Opti-Vac®